Terms & Conditions
In the following Terms and Conditions (T&Cs), C'est Tro Bo Photo inc. trading online as Trobophoto will be referred to as "THE COMPANY" (we or us), trobophoto.com will be referred to as "THE SITE", and our content provider will be referred to as "THE PHOTOGRAPHER". Furthermore, any person who accesses the site, purchaser or not, will be referred to as "YOU", and the purchaser will be referred to as the "THE PURCHASER". At any time, C'est Tro Bo Photo inc. can be contacted either by telephone on +41 78 723-5470, or by email at .
- YOU agree, by using THE SITE, to be bound by the terms of this legal agreement between YOU and C'est Tro Bo Photo inc. which sets out the following T&Cs relating to the use of services provided via www.trobophoto.com, including any information or materials contained therein.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, the uninterrupted availability of THE SITE cannot be guaranteed, however we will do our best to ensure that disruptions of any kind are kept to a strict minimum. Furthermore, YOU may find the access to THE SITE occasionally restricted or suspended while it is undergoing repairs or updates. During such interruptions, THE COMPANY does not accept responsibility for any losses which may arise.
- In accessing and exploring the site YOU hereby agree with THE COMPANY that the following T&Cs are applicable to YOU as the user, and YOU promise to comply with all the proprietary notices and copyright information exhibited in THE SITE.
- At any time, these T&Cs may be updated, changed or modified by THE COMPANY, who reserves the right to do so without prior notice.
- Regarding links to other third party sites contained on THE SITE, YOU acknowledge and agree that THE COMPANY has no control over third party sites which YOU link to through THE SITE (or via links to THE SITE) and that THE COMPANY is in no way responsible for their availability. Furthermore, THE COMPANY is in no way responsible or liable for any content found on (or available from) such third party sites, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials from any third party sites. Finally, THE COMPANY is in no way responsible or liable (directly or indirectly) for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with the use of, or in reliance of any such content and representations, goods or services available on or through any such third party sites.
- Special attention has been taken by THE COMPANY to ensure the information contained within THE SITE is precise and accurate. However, THE COMPANY accepts no liability for any mistakes or inaccuracies that may arise, and THE PURCHASER will have no claim against THE COMPANY with respect to these or to their effect. Should any inaccuracies arise, please help THE COMPANY make things better by bringing them promptly to our attention at .
- THE COMPANY reserves the right to decline or cancel any order from any business or individual in any jurisdiction.
- By accessing THE SITE, YOU acknowledge that all information, imagery, copyrights, designs, products, proprietary information rights and any other information displayed on THE SITE are the property solely of THE COMPANY and/or THE PHOTOGRAPHER, and belong to us automatically and without further necessary formalities.
Prints & Products
Colours of the prints (and of images found on various products) proposed within THE SITE may differ slightly from the way they are represented from one computer monitor to another. Although it is the wish of THE COMPANY to deliver prints and products that closely resemble their on-screen version, let it be known that a 100% perfect match is impossible. The characteristics between prints and monitors being fundamentally different, what YOU may see on screen represents the colour YOU should expect to receive but in this case, it can only be used as a guide and not an exact representation of the finished product.
All prices displayed on THE SITE are inclusive of delivery and local taxes if purchased from within Canada, otherwise a "destination specific" shipping cost will be agreed with THE PURCHASER before payment is taken. All prices displayed on the site are in Canadian dollars (CAD). If you are unsure of what price that correlates to in your local currency, simply make use of the efficient Universal Currency Converter found on www.xe.com before placing your order with us. In the event of a typographical or human error in relation to prices and sizes, THE COMPANY accepts no liability whatsoever, and has the right to cancel orders at any time.
Payment & Payment Types
Payment of goods can be transacted by credit card via THE COMPANY‘s preferred payment method: PayPal. Their secure online payment system via the World Wide Web is fast and easy to use, PayPal accepts all major credit cards, and THE PURCHASER does not need an account with them to make payment. If you do not have a credit card, then a national or international bank transfer can be organized with THE COMPANY by contacting us at email@example.com. THE PURCHASER may also request another acceptable payment method, which THE COMPANY will then evaluate, retaining the full right to accept or refuse THE PURCHASER's request.
Orders & Acceptance
Once an order has been placed, THE PURCHASER will receive a congratulatory email detailing exactly what has been ordered, the payment method requested, and that delivery of goods is payment pending. Only when THE PURCHASER's PayPal credit card payment, bank transfer or any other acceptable means of financial transaction (organized and approved directly with a member of THE COMPANY) has been authorised or cleared shall the order be concluded. THE PURCHASER will then receive an on-screen acknowledgment of order, stating the payment has been received and the order is being processed.
Delivery of Goods
Once funds have cleared and payment has been received, THE PURCHASER should allow up to 14 days for delivery within Canada (this may vary due to the size of the order, time of year, and demand, in which case orders will be dispatched on a first-come-first-served basis). All colour print orders received within Canada will be dispatched via THE COMPANY's preferred distribution partners. Other methods of delivery are available at an extra cost to THE PURCHASER. To examine the possibilities, please contact us at . Orders received from outside Canada will receive a quote for delivery before payment is taken.
In the unlikely event that the goods arrive damaged, THE PURCHASER must notify THE COMPANY within 2 days of receipt of the goods, so that THE COMPANY can adhere to its insurance policy with its preferred delivery partners. Alternatively, in the unlikely event that the package is visibly damaged please refuse delivery.
Returns & Refunds
Most products are made to order therefore THE COMPANY cannot offer refunds. However, if not entirely satisfied with the product received, THE PURCHASER should inform THE COMPANY within 5 working days, and return the item(s) appropriately packaged within 10 days of receipt of the product. It is then left at THE COMPANY's discretion to replace the returned product with a product of equal value.
YOU are very important to us. This is why we strive to provide YOU with the highest standard of customer service in every situation. In the event that THE COMPANY would fail to meet its intended goal of pleasing YOU, please to not hesitate to contact THE COMPANY directly, either by telephone or at . Whatever the circumstances, THE COMPANY will make every effort to meet your expectations and keep YOU as our valued customer!
All website design, text, graphic and designs of the prints and or products within the site are copyright © 2007 C'est Tro Bo Photo inc. and/or its suppliers. All images and information relating to the images provided on this site are the property of THE PHOTOGRAPHER. No prints or products supplied by us may be reproduced without prior written consent from THE COMPANY. Copyright of all images that appear on this site are owned by THE PHOTOGRAPHER under the relevant copyright laws. THE COMPANY grants YOU a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website but not to download, store or modify any aspect of it (other than page catching) except with the express consent of THE COMPANY. This licence does not include or grant rights to any resale or commercial use of THE SITE or any of its contents; any collection and use of any product images, descriptions; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant or any other third party.
Data Protection & Privacy
THE COMPANY values and respects its customers' privacy. In order for us to process an order correctly, we must collect your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number(s). Let it be known that all this information shall remain strictly confidential and that under no circumstances will we disclose, pass on, or sell any client information to third parties.
These T&Cs shall be governed, construed and shall take effect in accordance with the laws of Canada, and be subject to the jurisdiction of the Canadian courts. If any of these T&Cs are ineffective for any reason, the remainder of them shall form the T&Cs binding YOU and THE COMPANY. Any failure by THE COMPANY to enforce at any time any of these T&Cs shall not be construed as, or deemed to be, a waiver by THE COMPANY of its rights under this agreement, nor shall failure in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of these T&Cs, and THE COMPANY's right to take subsequent action shall not be prejudiced by such failure.